Coming Inside for Worship - Policy Update
Our Task Force met and agreed to the following changes to our current practices:
1) Six-foot distancing will remain in effect at this time. This means every other pew seating and other six-foot provisions remain in effect.
2) The contactless thermometer will be removed from use.
3) The preregistration will be suspended. Congregants will still be asked to sign in for contact tracing, so a signup sheet will be at the greeter’s table with pens and hand sanitizer. The greeter can sign them in if they prefer.
4) All three bathrooms will be available in the corridor between the main entrance and the Community Room.
5) Communion will be served at the altar using individual cups, rather than passed in the pews. Empty cups can be left in the pew holders as previously done.
6) In the future we are planning to serve coffee at the Patio Praise worship.
7) The hymnals and Bibles will not be placed back in the pews at this time.
8) Use of Fellowship Hall during services has been limited. We initially are going to reduce set up
chairs to twelve.
9) Nursery and childcare will remain closed at this time. Stevie is providing worship related materials for children attending worship to help integrate their attention to the service.
10) Signage will be updated to reflect these changes, information will be sent to Worship Teams (Set Up, Greeters, Disinfecting, Technical and Music) and communicated to the congregation.